Sunday, June 3, 2007

You're My Elvis

Every night I sit here,
Awaiting your voice to hear
Everyday I think of you
I want to say I love you.

But each hour had passed
And time flies so fast.
With me just to sit here and yearns
Them hours seem like years.

After I haven’t heard from you,
I began to wonder what I have done to you.
I kept thinking of what might have troubled you
I really don’t know what have bothered you.

I miss you so bad, my mind crazes
I love you too much, my heart aches
Please tell me Darling not to worry so much
That I haven’t done any bad and you love me as much.

I love you true now and forever
Have faith in me I will cheat you never
My affection is divine and my intention is pure
If you are ill, my kiss is your cure.

Love me tender, good and true
Make my dreams fulfill
“For my darling, I love you
And I’ll always…..will”

©(12-2006)

No comments: