Sunday, June 3, 2007

If...Then

If I have gone another way from the north,
Then I wouldn’t have met you, here down in south
If I have stayed in the west and you in the east,
Then you wouldn’t have seen me nor would I have seen you.

But since things occurred a certain way, our paths have crossed and we actually met.
If only I haven’t smiled at you, then you wouldn’t have said “Hi” to me.
And with this simple greet, our minds commit.
With some simple talks, our friendship works.

If I haven’t asked you for a walk,
Then maybe, all we’ve got is just talk.
And if we haven’t gotten a spark that night,
Then you wouldn’t have kissed me just right.

But since these things have actually happened,
And the feelings that we’ve had sort of deepened
No matter how hard to stop it,
We both know one of us got to drop it.
Just so you know, even though I’ve done it.
It hurt me so bad, that I couldn’t forget it.

If you have stayed where you were,
Then we wouldn’t have seen each other and remembers
If we haven’t started talking again,
We wouldn’t have recovered, no history rewind.

But because of the longest talks, our story cycle revolved
The buried feelings surfaced and evolved
Only this time, it is stronger to place.
Another test of time, another one harder to face

And since all of these things started to trouble us in between
The feelings we had before, deep as always been
No matter how hard to stop it,
We both know one of us got to drop it.
Even though I understood why you have done it,
It still hurt me that I couldn’t forget it.

©(11-2005)

No comments: