Sunday, June 3, 2007

Thank You

Thank you for all the good times
When things are unpleasant at times
Thank you for cheering me up
When my spirit is full of stir-ups

Thank you for the kindness and love
Even though there’s nothing for you to have
Thank you for being such a good friend
To me you are heaven sent

Thank you for listening
For the joy and the warmth you’re bringing
You have given rhythm to my music
And made sense to my lyrics

Thank you for then times you have spent
Never taken them for granted for they always preciously meant
With you I feel protected, and knew will never be rejected
And because of that, I could never thank you enough.

But tonight, I am very sad
Thinking one day we have to part
When the day I will depart
The memories of you, I’ll carry in my heart.

So now, I wanted you to know
How grateful I truly am for what you’ve shown
I wish I could stay as good for tomorrow
But it will bring us sorrow as my feelings started to grow.

So my friend, I truly am thankful for you.
Thank you for just being you….
Thank God for you…
Thank you and I’ll always love you…

©(11-2005)

No comments: