Saturday, June 23, 2007

Whenever, Wherever

When times get tough on you,
Always remember you can come to me too.

When you are down and depressed
Don't hesitate, here I am, you can express

When you're angry or upset
I can calm you down, you bet

When you are weak and sick
My hands can cure and do a magic trick

When you are happy and satisfied
I can get you merrier and magnified

When you're anxious and worried
I am near to tend your need

When you're away and isolating
I will allow the space but will be here waiting

When you decide to leave and say goodbye
I will wish you the luck with my heart you carry on by

When you long for me at night and wish I am there
I will be in your dreams, through the night I will share

When you wake up in the morning and still missing me
Say my name within your heart then I'll feel you're kissing me

(05-2007)

No comments: