Sunday, June 3, 2007

Foolish Mind

(Inspired by the Lyrics of “Foolish Heart” by Steve Perry)

I need a love to grow
And I want it of course I know
With every passing hour
You are somehow
Will be here and ready to share

You need my love be strong
And we’re not alone anymore
And let these lonely hearts play the part
And be fool once again
Let it begin

Foolish mind, you’re always calling
And stops this heart before it falls in
Foolish mind let it warm in
If to love is wrong
Then I want to be wrong again

I’m feeling this feeling again
In the game only true can win
Love’s knocking on the door
Of our hearts once more
I think I’ll let in
Let the love begin

Foolish mind, please stop calling
Let this heart start from falling
Foolish mind, don’t need your warning
True love can’t be wrong
Or let me be wrong again…

©(02-2007)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is good lyric to do a song to. I write lyrics of my own so i would know. If you would like for me to sengd you a sample of a lyric that I have written you can get ahold of me @ myspace. my names Mrz.Fameouz on myspace. but my real name is Kera. I ve been written my own lyrics till 2007, so im knew at it but the ones i think are the best are all the newer ones i wrote. so yeah.

Rogie said...

Thanks for the comment. This lyrics was not really all original since it was inspired by Steve Perry's Follish Heart, only the message is contrary to the original. You are also more than welcome to visit the social network I've created and there you can post some of your own writings.
Here's the link: http://poettree.ning.com or you can just click the badge on my webpage