Sunday, June 3, 2007

Now That I've Found You

I’ve been searching for so long
One true friend to tag along
Someone I can share
Of things that I really care

I’ve been searching everywhere
One soul that will be fair
Who would love me ‘til the end of time
A ”one” I can keep as mine.

I’ve been searching in every face that I see
Honesty and truthfulness to me
Hearing the words they say
Listening to their hearts as I pray

For the longest time I have searched for “you”
I wished to find a man with his love so true
For me to think of always
To love, cherish in so many ways,

Then one day while I was searching,
There you were so I started reachin’
You turned around and sees me,
Then said you love me then kissed me.

I want to believe my search is over
That you can be the last leaf of my clover
You made my heart leap and pound oh so loud
My old nimbus day was now shining, brightest cloud

So here you are standing, on my face you’re staring
Your eyes are talking and lips are inviting.
In my thoughts, all I could want is to kiss you endlessly
My body and soul be with you, only you so lovingly.

While your word convinces, your action amazes
The pure joy I feel to me will always stay
You’re the most loving, romantic lover I could have.
A true friend is you and you’re the one I will truly love.

Tonight as I pray, I thank the Almighty GOD
For giving me a beautiful person, the best I could ever have.
With you, finally, my search is over and done.
Now I wish that I would always be your ONLY ONE.

©(12-2006)

No comments: