Saturday, June 23, 2007

When I am There No More

There are so many things for me to say
There’s so little life left in me
When you look at me and say “I love you”
I will whisper in your ears, “I love you, too.”

My warm breath will touch your ears
You’ll look around to see if I am there
A soft wind will pass you by
Telling you that I’m no more there

Yonder in the stars, you gazed
Somewhere there I am now a star
Shining at you with my twinkling lights
Telling you how much I care

I am up there so high
But I can see you wherever you are
Loving you forever after I part
From this wonderful world where you are there

By: Prabir Sen (11-2005)
(Permission to post given 05-07)

4 comments:

Reema said...

Sad, but hopeful. And hope is what we need. Beautiful!

Rogie said...

I know it is. It is actually written by a friend, I asked permission to post it so I can post the translation as well. Thank you for taking the time reading my posts. You've been very supportive of me.

Unknown said...

You have a wonderful way with expressing yourself, Rogie.

Anonymous said...

You have become my special friend

me