Sunday, June 3, 2007

Many But One

So many jokes that I laughed about
Many tears that I have cried, too
More than once love have broken my heart
Now I’m asking myself, should I ever do again

Though many places I have gone around
My life still seems unending merry-go-round
I couldn’t really tell why and how I’ve started
Nor I couldn’t tell where and when should I stop

Many years I have learned to live a life and love
Memories of them all, now the only things that I have
Many of good and some that were bad
I passed it and survived, shouldn’t I be glad?
If only I got to listen to opinions of too many
The many joys I’ll have will be as much errors to be sorry
Though from too many faces indeed can be a date
But should I ever belong to the one and only mate

So many jokes, so silly I still laugh at
Some many times, so childish I still cry
More than enough, never again my heart to be broken
Because now that it’s healed, sturdy and can love again

There will be many places I will be going around to
My life’s gonna be alright, riding roller coasters too
For this time I know when shall I start
The world is revolving and I know I shouldn’t stop

In many years to encounter, more to live and love
To engulf more experiences, share memories that I’ll have
The goods to be treasured the most, lessons to learn from the bad
To heal and survive, I know I must be glad

If only I got to listen to my own bosom’s whisper
There’ll be nothing to be sorry, pure joy to remember
No need to select from faces to get a date
To a one true soul mate, only I will ever belong to

©(02-2007)

No comments: