Sunday, June 3, 2007

I Just Do Not Know

I didn’t know why we met
Could be coincidence, or a destiny God set

I didn’t know how we got this closer
But I do know I won’t trade you for another

I may have hurt you for one day
But your anger got in the way.

Now I don’t know how to mend you
Or how much sorry should I send you.

I don’t know how you could say I am so darn missed by you.
For now that I am back, seeing me didn’t occur to you.

It hurt not to know why you wouldn’t talk to me
You wouldn’t listen anymore and always walking out on me.

I don’t know how to cheer you up.
I feel like giving you up.

I may not know where this is going to…
But I still knew what this friendship has gone through...

I just don’t understand why you want to waste it
Am I really that bad, that you now seem to hate it

I wish I could do some magic about it.
I don’t know what to do, how I must rekindle it

Wonder if you still want us to be friends
Be together sometime, call me up and shake hands

Though the answer may be not
I still love you no matter what

©(02-2007)

No comments: