Sunday, June 10, 2007

Believe


Believe is all I ask of you
Even though, I’m not there with you
In me, you know I beg of you
Keep this heart, my love is all for you

REFRAIN
Believe in me as I believe in you
Grasp your faith as I kiss your doubts goodbye
I believe in you as you always live in me
Have the faith coz’ I’ll never say goodbye

Though lies may come in us surprise
If you hold on to, as fast it will just pass
Don’t ever let go, as I cling to you
Happiness is all I’ll bring to you

REFRAIN
Believe in me as I believe in you
Trust your fate but never say goodbye
I believe in you as you always believe me
Have the faith, if I die, it’ll be my last goodbye

Adlib
Trance of sweetest smile
To sense across the miles
Whispers in the wind
Singing through the brim

“Just believe ……each day I am with you”

©(02-2007)

(Digital art by: Nancy Bowen)

No comments: