Sunday, June 3, 2007

And Nothing Else Matters

Your love for me is all that matters
With your tender kiss
With you warm embrace

Like the excitement of the sun beckoning
Over the green valleys and deep blue sea
Like the kiss of the morning mist
And the hug of the cool calm night

My love for you will always last
Like eternity of life even in afterlife
So come my love and feel my heart
Come kiss my lips and read my eyes

For in this material world you are my wealth
My expensive jewel and everlasting possession
My feelings for you are the most precious
Believe it or not, I am most gracious

Just love this heart that’s so pure and true
With your tender kiss and your warm embrace
Remember this all your life even when I’m gone
What matter most to me will be nothing but YOU

©(12-2006)

No comments: