Sunday, June 3, 2007

3000 Miles

Damn these 3000 miles in between us
Always keeping me awake while you are sound asleep
Your siesta moments are my working hours
When you wake up in the morning
I’m just about to dream

Damn this distance between us
It will cost us “Benjamin’s”
Just to have a dine with dancing
Wish I have wings I will just fly to you
Wish you have your fins; you’ll then swim to me

Damn this mountains, valleys and oceans between us
I can’t taste your white lasagna
I can’t dance your music samba
I couldn’t hug you, squeeze so tight
You couldn’t kiss me before we say goodnight

Damn these space dividers
Feelings, thoughts in lines and lyrics
All we could was read and write
The only good thing about theses 3000 miles
I can write even more while waiting for you…

©(02- 2007)

No comments: