Saturday, September 1, 2007

I AM AS YOU

I am the seed, you are my water
I am the rain, you are the cloud
I am the light and you're the sound
I am to life, you be my air

I am the cause as you are the reason
I am the purpose you are the way
I am at present, with you tomorrow
I am your heart, you are my soul

I am the woman, you are my man
I am the smile, you are the happiness
I am the eyes, you are the sight
I am a flower, you are the soil

I am your half, you are my whole
I am your thoughts, you are my senses
I am your touch, you are my feel
I am your path, you are my destiny

I am your strength, you are my stability
I am your feet, you are my body
I am your luck, you are my love
I belong to you, and you are to me

I won’t survive another
Day without you, lover
I love you dear beloved
‘Til my life at its end
©(03-2007)

No comments: