Saturday, September 29, 2007

IMAGINE


Longing for you, wanting you near
Waiting for you, so I could hear
This emptiness inside of me
Hope you'll take the time to see

I can only see your image in my dreams
Appearance of such nothing but a gleam
I can only imagine your tender kisses
There I can touch each and all the creases

I'd rather close my eyes and see what I want
There I can moan, I can scream, I can pant
Through the covers of my lids
I can always see where this leads

The night becomes what's right
Your concept will come to light
I can call you with every beckoning
Just as I imagine, you’ll always be coming

Never wanted the morning to occur
Beside you, besides the night, I know I want more
Each and every time we can resume
Through the night we can easily commune

Imagine what we are, Imagine who we are
Imagine how we can, Imagine just how much
How we could get there, how we could return
Imagine how I wish everything to be real

2 comments:

Alayna said...

Hey Hon, long time no see. No actually, a loooon looooong time no see. How have you been doing? I've missed talking to you and reading your poems. Actually I've missed writing and taking photos myself. I happend to start uni here in the states, so I left my camera with my sister. Oh, I need to buy a new camera.. when I sav up hopefully. I never expected uni to be this time demanding, so I literally don't have much time on my hand. It's a whole new experience. I miss ning, and mu blog and everything else... ah!

I need to go to bed, but before I go, just wanted to say this poem was beautifully written. As I always tell you, keep going! I'm a big fan. Makes me miss him so much :(

Take care hon. I'll be back!

Reema

Rogie said...

Thanks Reema.Like always, you have been very supportive of me. BWAN is no longer existing but I miss you at Poet Tree. I know that you have lots of priority but you also are a gifted one. Please find a little bit of time to express your artistry.