Monday, August 20, 2007

Uncertainty


Uncertain of what is to say
Of what’s to ask, or how to state
The heart may knew of what its hold
But what’s to be heard must not be told

Uncertain train of thoughts
Flipping decks of cards
Figuring out the odds
Will I bet or fold?

Uncertain of move to make
What are the risks to take?
Could come up the way hoped for
Or be gone the joys I had before

Uncertain feelings of what you have
Is it spring fling, or is it love?
Only this I ponder for days
I won’t wonder if you’ll just say

What I wish to feel, what I want to see
Is that I belong to you just as you to me
What I hope to have, what I long to hear
Is that you’ll say “I love you” just before you kiss me

…‘Til then I would remain uncertain
©(08-2007)

3 comments:

Rogie said...

thank you. I really can't speak Spanish but I have it translated.

Q said...

I really enjoy your writing. Thanks.
Figiel Blog

Rogie said...

thanks for the comment mgf