Saturday, September 15, 2007

TONIGHT

In the night, with the moonlight
Seeping through the gaps of my window shutters,
I thought of you.
For several days I haven't heard from you
The loneliness insisted in me
...until tonight
As the cool calm air softly blowing on my skin
Shivers through my spine
I felt your hands in mine, touching, stroking, caressing
Fingertips, harping, teasing every fibers of my body hairs
Tonight, you are with me, beside me and hovering over me
I can hear your whispers, calling my sweet name
Uttering words of love, moaning through the flames of excitement
I gave in, allowing every move you make
Setting my self free, opening myself to you
"Read me, heed me, hear me, see me"
My lips got wet from your sensuous kiss
The taste of your mouth as we inhale each other's breath
You called upon my soul, you reached within my heart
Wrapping your arms around me, you were engaging with my spirit
Your strength lifted me up; your weight pushes me down
Carrying me to the winds, taking me to sky
With your thrusts and my gyrations
"Come with me, be one with me, become me"
The moment you got inside of me, I exalted and I screamed
I had you within my being, in every minute of my nature
Soaked body in passion, blazing ardor, raining in every grip
You brought me to seventh heaven, celebrating our union
The tremors of our making, the explosion of orgasms
"You are with me my darling; I am with you my sweetheart"
It's almost dawn when I opened my eyes
Suddenly all around is empty
The moon hid behind the clouds,
The glow in the room becomes so sad
You are not here, and I am alone again.
But knowing you can come at night
I can't wait for tonight to come....once more
Then I can make love with you all over again…
TONIGHT
©(07-2007)

No comments: