Saturday, September 22, 2007

A FANTASY


I am your fantasy
Helps your dream, an inspiration
I enlighten your hectic days
By giving you a nightingale

I live in your mind but never in your soul
Whenever you’re not alone, you never needed to call
But as soon as you’re done, back to your empty shell
You started calling out and casting your spells

I am a soul, in bone, flesh and blood
However still transparent, you made me very sad
In reality of non-existence I must rest
In your dreams, in leading role, I’m all of it, a zest

I am so not alive, you can never be in love
I will wait for night in stall, to feel your heart as it falls
I am a fantasy, an imagination when you’re awake
I still am in your sleep, a dream ‘till you wake

I once, on your door, I knock and rang your bell
But I stood there for hours, as you pretend you weren’t there
I call on a lot of times I’m loud but never heard
I am no one but a fantasy, now that I remembered

I am a fantasy, shouldn’t feel, can’t be real
I am just fun-to-see, like a romance on a reel
I’m an artist’s masterpiece, an Al Pacino’s “Simone”
I am just a creation, in writings I am known

I am walking back to where I belong
Wait ‘til you want me, however it takes long
I am a relief, to your saddened heart, you buy
I am just a fantasy, later on you’ll say goodbye
©(02-2007)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.