Monday, August 6, 2007

To The One I Love


No promises that I would swear
But truthfulness to you I bear
For we are living in this real world
Only honesty counts in my every word

No miracles I can perform
Can’t change any shape, shift any form
Your life as destined by GOD
Only prayer where he led you’ve trod

No piano to play, can’t pluck a guitar
Can’t lead an orchestra, I ‘m not a superstar
Your ears much appreciated the popular
Only I’ll sing, in your sleep I could do as far

No sonnets, no lyrics, no poem, no ode
I am not Homer, Pindar, Poe, not Shakespeare
Your thoughts are divine in literature
Only love letters, may your heart be captured

No diamonds, emeralds, rubies and sapphires
Can’t match up the elegance, sparkles of your eyes
Your vision so sublime, the one I most admire
Only my views, I will share should you desire.

No past for reminiscing,
No future foretelling
Your love to speak of me today
Only my soul you keep as I say…..”I LOVE YOU”

©(03-2007)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful!

Didn't know you had started an actual blog!!