Monday, August 6, 2007

Tell Me


Your body is burning hot fire
But I felt thy heart so cold as ice
You made me wonder how
Then make me question why

Your lips are kissing, oh dear so lovingly
Though your eyes I read but see were empty
I really want to know now
Say the words erase my doubts

Your hug is always suffocating tight
Although your thoughts are lost in sight
Please my darling answer me that
For my calculations are null, I can’t do the math.

You hold my hand and don’t want to let go
But in no direction, you drag me below
Do you really want me to be with you?
Or just a dream I have to wake to?

Come home my sweetheart and make love to me
My fear is escalating, please don’t let it be.
Am I gonna be your Cinderella
Or just an Alice, a wondering bella.

Will you beloved the one I met yesterday
Be the love of my life today, ‘til the rest of my days
Just say the answer, please love, tell me now.
If you say “I am”, then to you I’ll give my vow.

©(12-2006)

No comments: