Monday, July 2, 2007

Too Hot!!!

Most of my friends from East Coast find it amusing whenever I complain about the weather in California. For most states in the United States, California seems to have the most favorable climate. That didn't matter, not being able to experienced extensive climatic variations in other places, the heat of California summer is bad enough to squeeze my sweat glands and dry up my mucosal linings. Water, sure it helps; ice cream, oh yes it sure does helps. As a matter of fact, I went to this nearby diner, Denny's at 132nd Street in Hawthorne and after ordering my steak lunch with slices of tomatoes, I ordered an Oreo sundae. It was so good that I finished it to the last spoon; only to have taken another walk back home with a couple of plastic bags from Rite-Aide Drug Store where I bought some scotch tapes, Kleenex tissues and antacids. That was a very good afternoon walk for me under the sun. Sometimes I take walks to allow myself to get to think about things. I don't know why walking helps us think things thoroughly. I have a room to myself but it was still different when I am using my feet along with my brain cells activities. I had a few things that need to get straighten out and therefor needed to be thought of. So there was I on a Saturday stroll, having a good time of my life under the heat of the summer skies. Oh God, it was so hot!

No comments: